Once your application is received by TDA, their Membership Coordinator will contact you with a customized dues quote. After your dues are received, your application will be forwarded to DCDS for approval. If you practice outside of Dallas County, we will forward your application to the appropriate dental society for processing. Members of other dental societies are eligible for DCDS Associate Membership that includes all member benefits.
When the application process is complete, you will receive a New Member Packet with information on upcoming events, member benefits, DCDS staff contact information and much more!
Become an Associate Member
To become a Dallas County Dental Society associate member, you must be a member of another component dental society within the ADA. Associate Membership benefits include:
- DCDS Connection Newsletter (6x/yr for members only)
- Free and reduced rate CE courses (at least 4 courses free annually at General Membership Meetings)
- Free classified ads online (unlimited)
- Free notary public service
- Free pre-printed school excuse forms
- First opportunity to extern and/or hire fully trained graduates from the DCDS Dental Assisting School, our state-of-the-art learning center
- CE Tracking Form; contact us for verification certificates anytime
- License and permit renewal reminders
- DCDS Facility Rental at a special member rate
- Member mailing labels available for purchase
APPLY FOR ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
Questions about Membership?
Contact the DCDS Member Relations Coordinator or contact Texas Dental Association's Membership Coordinator.