To qualify for membership in Dallas County Dental Society you must be a licensed dentist in the state of Texas with a primary practice located in Dallas County. Texas A&M University College of Dentistry faculty, graduate students and residents are also eligible.
See what our members think in the video below:
- Continuing Education – Members gain CE credits through seminars, general membership meetings and the Southwest Dental Conference.
- CE Tracking – Submit your CE year-round. Contact us for verification certificates anytime.
- Southwest Dental Conference – Registration is included as part of annual dues. There is no charge for DCDS members to register.
- Peer Review – Mediation service is provided to resolve problems or misunderstandings between patients and doctors.
- Free referral program to the public seeking a dentist.
- DCDS Connection – printed and online versions of the official publication of Dallas County Dental Society.
- DCDS Facility Rental – Rent the facility at a special member rate.
- Online pictorial membership roster – An excellent referral source!
- Pre-printed school excuse forms are provided free to members.
- Confidential free notary public service.
- Membership mailing list is available to members.
- Grassroots legislation program so state and national legislative representatives are informed about issues affecting dentistry.
We want YOU to become a part of organized dentistry!
Dallas County Dental Society is the local component of the American Dental Association and the Texas Dental Association. Being a member of the associations that work to protect your profession has never been more important.
One dentist has little impact, but the combined efforts of the 158,000 member dentists across the nation will ensure that dentistry remains a strong and independent profession.
Qualifications for membership:
Dentists licensed in the state of Texas and whose primary practice is located in Dallas County are eligible for membership in Dallas County Dental Society. Texas A&M University College of Dentistry faculty and graduate students are also eligible.
If you practice outside of Dallas County, we will forward your application to the appropriate dental society for processing. Members of other dental societies are eligible for DCDS Associate Membership that includes all member benefits.
It’s easy to apply for membership!
Complete the online application at tda.org or you can contact us and we will gladly send you the form:
Once your application is received by TDA, their Membership Coordinator will contact you with a customized dues quote. After your dues are received, your application will be forwarded to DCDS for approval.
When the application process is complete, you will receive a New Member Packet with information on upcoming events, member benefits, DCDS staff contact information and much more!
Contact: Member Relations Coordinator