We welcome you to our professional and friendly learning environment. To reserve a room, please call 972-386-5741 or email [email protected].
Dr. O.V. Cartwright Reception Hall – 450 sq. ft. foyer
Perfect for registration and a pre-function gathering.
Dr. Paul P. Taylor Executive Board Room – 300 sq. ft.
Includes a substantial conference table that seats 14. Perfect for small group meetings or for a buffet if you are also using the Byrd Auditorium for your function.
Dr. D. Lamar Byrd Auditorium – 1,650 sq. ft.
This room has classroom-style seating with tables for up to 80 attendees or can be arranged with theater-style seating for 200. Rental includes standing podium with microphone and wireless lavaliere microphone for use with built-in sound system (updated in 2019.)
Access to ceiling mounted projector with remote control available for additional fee.
PLEASE CONTACT DCDS FOR FEES
FACILITY RENTAL NOTES
- All room rental fees must be submitted with signed Meeting Room Request Form and Meeting Room Rental Agreement/Contract to reserve the meeting space.
- Cancellation fees, lost building key fees, cleaning fees and room change fees will be charged when applicable.
- Free parking is available in lot directly across from the facilities.
- Parking in neighboring lots are restricted during business hours of 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Please give name and phone number of Group contact (not DCDS) in your marketing pieces.
- Please provide Directions and Parking Instructions to attendees.
Group is responsible for the cleanliness of meeting facility upon conclusion of event; a clean-up fee will be assessed if meeting space is not returned to its original state.
- Chairs and tables must be straightened and returned to original position.
- No used materials or trash to be left in meeting rooms.
- All used paper, plastic ware, bottles and cans must be placed in provided trash and recycling receptacles.
- Left-over food must be placed in trash receptacles or taken away.
- DCDS will provide trash bags and receptacles.
- Group may bring in food and non-alcoholic beverages. A suggested caterer list is available.
- A standard size coffee pot is available (coffee is not provided).
- No smoking in or around rental facility
- No candles
- No alcohol
- Note that white boards are not available. Groups may bring in freestanding flipcharts or whiteboards.
Please call us on (972) 386-5741 or email us at [email protected] for a full set of booking forms, including terms and conditions for use of the facilities.