We welcome you to our professional and friendly learning environment. To reserve a room, please call 972-386-5741 or email [email protected].
Dr. O.V. Cartwright Reception Hall – 450 sq. ft. foyer
Perfect for registration and a pre-function gathering.
Dr. Paul P. Taylor Executive Board Room – 300 sq. ft.
Includes a substantial conference table that seats 14. The room has a built-in screen and a dry erase board. Perfect for meetings or for a buffet if you are also using the Byrd Auditorium for your function.
Dr. D. Lamar Byrd Auditorium – 1,650 sq. ft.
This room has classroom-style seating with tables for up to 80 attendees or, can be arranged with theater-style seating for 200. It is equipped with a built-in screen and dry erase boards.
PLEASE CONTACT DCDS FOR FEES
Rental in full day or half day increments. The room rental rates for the Dr. D. Lamar Byrd Auditorium includes standard in-house audio/visual equipment and classroom/theater seating. There will be an additional $100 charge if room seating needs to be changed.
FACILITY RENTAL POLICIES
The following policies are set forth for rental of meeting space at the Dallas County Dental Society (DCDS) and Group agrees to abide by these policies.
DCDS does not rent its facilities on an ongoing or recurring basis.
The facilities are not available on Sundays or legal holidays unless special arrangements are made.
- All room rental fees must be submitted with signed Meeting Room Request Form and Meeting Room Rental Agreement and Contract to reserve the meeting space.
- No penalty if written notice is provided three weeks prior to meeting date. Cancellations of less than three weeks will be accessed a 25% administrative fee. No refunds if cancellation is less than one week from scheduled function.
- A full refund, less applicable cancellation fees, will be mailed to Group upon cancellation.
Loss of Key:
- $350.00 will be charged for the loss of the building key
- Restricted parking weekdays during business hours of 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Group agrees to inform guests to not park in neighboring lots during daytime meetings.
- Please provide a copy of enclosed map and parking instructions to all attendees.
- Please give name and phone number of Group contact (not DCDS) in marketing pieces.
Room Set-up for Auditorium:
- All fees include standard in-house AV and standard room set which consists of combination classroom/theater set-up. Any change from standard set-up is an additional $100.00 charge.
Standard In-House Audio Visual Equipment:
The following in-house audio visual equipment is available at no additional cost with the room rental:
- Auditorium and board room are equipped with a built-in screen and marker board.
- Auditorium has built-in sound system.
- Standing podium with microphone (auditorium).
- Wireless lavaliere microphone (auditorium).
Additional In-House Audio Visual Equipment Rental:
- LCD Projector Rental Fee- $125.00 -Group is responsible for the repair of any damage incurred to DCDS AV equipment while in Group’s use.
- Group may bring their own AV equipment or order from an outside vendor. DCDS offers no guarantee on compatibility of outside equipment.
- If additional AV equipment is required, group is responsible for arranging rental of equipment, set-up and dismantling. Group must provide name of company that will be delivering additional AV equipment.
- Group is responsible for the cleanliness of meeting facility upon conclusion of event; a clean- up fee of up to $300.00 will be assessed if meeting space is not returned to its original state.
- Chairs and tables must be straightened and returned to original position.
- No used materials or trash to be left in meeting rooms.
- All used paper, plastic ware, bottles and cans must be placed in trash and recycling
- Left-over food must be placed in trash receptacles or taken away.
- DCDS will provide trash bags and receptacles.
- Group may order from an approved caterer list or may bring in food.
- A coffee pot is available (coffee not provided).
- No smoking in or around rental facility
- No candles
- No alcohol
- In-house copies are available during DCDS business hours for $.20 per copy.
Please call us on (972) 386-5741 or email us at [email protected]. We will then be pleased to send you a full set of booking forms including our terms and conditions for use of the facilities.