Sponsored by the DCDS Diversity & Inclusion Committee
Presented by Kerin Burdette, DDS, MPH
This course will provide an overview of current trends concerning vaping, a public health epidemic. The course will also highlight e-cigarette use and its detriment among youths in the United States. In addition, the presentation will help the audience understand how the evolving e-cigarette market continues to elude the regulations of the government perpetuating this public health crisis. To help mitigate this national problem, tech savvy cessation tools to provide patients will be discussed.
- Learn the detriments of e-cigarette use
- Discover the impact of vaping on middle and high school student users (review current data)
- Understand how vaping relates to tooth decay and COVID-19
- Evaluate the ever evolving market of e-cigarettes
- Become familiar with tech savvy resources and campaigns for cessation
Click here to register
Click here for printable flier with bio.