The Alliance of Dallas County Dental Society is a non-profit group dedicated to enhancing the practice of dentistry and promoting dental health awareness with service projects.
Membership is open to spouses and family members of DCDS members.
For more information on ADCDS, please contact: [email protected]
- Elaine Simmons – President
- Lu Tompson – First Vice President (Programs)
- Cindy Ellis – Second Vice President (Social)
- Betty Ball – Third Vice President (Dental Health)
- Kellie Kauitzsch – Recording Secretary
- Jeanette Kostohryz – Corresponding Secretary
- Suzanne Bowden – Treasurer
- Nancy Cartwright – Historian
- Kellie Kauitzsch – Parliamentarian
The mission of the Alliance of Dallas County Dental Society is to support the Profession of Dentistry, to foster friendship within our membership, and to promote dental health and education in the Dallas Community.
Dental Health Puppet Shows
For over 25 years, the DCDS Alliance has presented dental health puppet shows in Dallas area schools. The shows teach students in K-3rd grade good dental health practices in an entertaining and informative way. All students are provided with a toothbrush. Programs last 30 minutes, with about 30 minutes for set up and 15 for take-down.
To schedule a presentation or to volunteer, contact:
Betty Ball, Dental Health Chairman
Alliance of the Dallas County Dental Society
P.O. Box 25544, Dallas, Texas 75244